Mental Health & Wellbeing
Our Wellbeing Ambassadors
A big welcome from us, your Wellbeing Ambassadors. Our club takes place each Wednesday from 12.15 to 1.15 and is a space for you to come and talk, complete mindfulness activities, play games or just take some time to chill. Your mental health and wellbeing matters and we are here to help you.
Below are some lovely stories you can read about worries:
- The Worrysaurus by Rachel Bright
- The Don't Worry Book by Todd Parr
- The Colour Monster by Anna Lllenas
- Everybody Worries by Jon Burgerman
- The Huge Bag Of Worries by Virginia Ironside
Below are a list of activities that you can do to reduce worry:
- Exercise; play in the garden or go for a walk together. Fresh air will help reduce worry.
- Yoga; YouTube children's Yoga.
- Cooking; decide on what you could all have for tea and make it together.
- Get comfy and read a book or watch a film together.
- Mindfulness colouring.
- Run your child a nice, relaxing bath.
- Listen to some music or play an instrument
Stress Awareness Day
If you are a parent or carer and want to help your child, look at the links here
Self Care September
Self-care isn't selfish. It's essential
BE A STAR OF YOUR EMOTIONS
We all experience different emotions from time to time. In just one day, you may feel proud, excited, sad, anxious, nervous, and many other emotions. Remember, all feelings are valid. Shining a light on how you feel, particularly when you’re feeling overwhelmed or anxious, can help you find coping strategies to support your emotional health and wellbeing.