Welcome to Ringway’s official Digital Leader’s page. Here are our digital leaders for this year.
But what do our Digital Leaders do?
- Help staff get computing equipment ready and organised (charging laptops and iPads)
- Deliver and help teachers deliver online safety curriculum to own class and other classes in the school
- Help produce and deliver assemblies about online safety and acceptable use of equipment, devices and programs (games)
- Demonstrate how to use technology in the classroom
- Demonstrate how to use everyday programs (Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Publisher) and easy to use website to other students and staff
- Demonstrate how to use apps and websites to enhance teaching and learning (Google Classroom, different quiz software, use of Class Dojo and Classcraft)
- Organise and judge competitions
- Try out and review new apps, websites and programs which could be used in lessons
- Help organise Safer Internet Day
- Interview and recruit new digital leaders